Tip: Before you start, have a recent pay stub handy for the best acuracy!
If subject to a Wage Garnishment in Oregon, Oregon Law establishes certain minimum amounts that you must be allowed to keep from your wages. This Oregon Wage Garnishment Estimator is current through changes made by the state legislature in 2019. We found several online calculators did NOT incorporate the 2019 changes and were thus inaccurate. Keep in mind this is an estimate based on the accuracy of your inputs. Keep in mind that state and federal tax agencies are NOT subject to these same limitations.
YOUR RESULTS & WHAT TO DO NEXT
Here are a few helpful articles that may help guide you in the next steps.
- How long can an Oregon Wage Garnishment last?
- Can I be subject to more than one Oregon Wage Garnishment?
- Why wasn’t I notified of this Oregon Wage garnishment!
- What if the garnishment is improper?
- Is there a difference between an Oregon Wage Garnishment and an Oregon Bank Garnishment?
- What to do next if subject to a garnishment.