Michael O’Brien is one of only three lawyers in Oregon who are Nationally Certified as a Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist.
Bankruptcy Relief Available Now
Bankruptcy is a federal law that provides protection from creditors with the ultimate goal of achieving a fresh start out of debt. For bankruptcy in Oregon, we can help! The code is organized like a book. Chapter 7 details the laws governing a liquidation case. Chapter 11 details the laws governing a business reorganization. Chapter 13 details the laws governing an individual debt repayment plan. Each bankruptcy chapter provides different benefits and risks and we have expertise to assist you in every option. You need to meet with a lawyer who can explain to you all the options. Otherwise, you may miss out on an important opportunity to solve your financial problem. Call or e-mail us today and we can almost always meet with you by tomorrow.
What makes us a different Law Firm?
- Expertise- Michael O’Brien is one of only three lawyers in Oregon who are Nationally Certified as a Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist.
- Experience — With over 20 years of experience and nearly 20,000 fact patterns assessed. You get the advantage of a broad knowledge base of strategies to solve financial problems.
- Creativity — Many financial problems do NOT require a bankruptcy. We pride ourselves on exploring non-bankruptcy alternatives and creative solutions to debt problems.
- Advocacy — Our lawyers fight for their clients and do not shy away from difficult fact patterns. You need a lawyer who litigates against aggressive Trustees and Creditors.
- Empathy — Our lawyers enjoy their work because we like helping people. We care about our community and take comfort in the knowledge that we have a positive impact.
- Service — Our lawyers and staff provide a full service solution. From assessment of your unique situation and recommendation of a plan thru implementation. Culminating in a completed recovery and finally through after action assessment to verify that the goals were achieved. You need an attorney who completes the bankruptcy, not just starts it for you.
- Bankruptcy is an extraordinary relief which the US Constitution allows. Honest individuals and businesses can exercise and protect their financial future. We do not think of bankruptcy as a judgmental process looking back at the causes of a problem. Rather we think of it as providing forward looking relief to secure a better future. The causes of financial distress are wide and varied. We help people get relief from their debt and get back on track to success.
If you are facing financial difficulties and mounting debt, we can help restore you to positive financial health. Please contact Michael D. O’Brien & Associates, P.C. to discuss your options under the law. We offer free initial consultations on most matters, and always provide discreet, professional legal counsel.