Way too long to ignore. For non-governmental judgments, they last for 10 (yep, ten) years. And, so long as the creditor files a renewal prior to the expiration of that ten-year term, it is renewed for another 10 years. That is an awful long time.
Wage Garnishment Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Long can an Oregon Wage Garnishment last?
- Can I be subject to more than one Oregon Wage Garnishment?
- Why wasn’t I notified of this garnishment?
- Is there a difference between an Oregon Wage Garnishment and an Oregon Bank Garnishment?
- What can I do to stop an Oregon Wage Garnishment?
- What if the garnishment is improper?
- I’m being sued in Oregon, now what?!
- Dangers of setting up a Payment Plan
- How long do Oregon Judgment’s last?